UkrNTM Cycle 1 1st Episode : Meet the Girls (casting)

Original Airdate : August 29, 2014


Supermodel po-Ukrainski's Logo

Alena
She need makeover ASAP... She looks cute but her looks is so forgetable to me.. basic girl maybe different hairstyle can edge her out...
Anastasia
Amaing face! One of my favorite girl! Usually i hate hairstyle like her makeover but i think it suit her.. hopefully she goes far
Anna
She looks plus sie. Sexy filler thats my first thought when i see her photo...
Anna-Christina
Not sure... but she has something... Need to see more
Darina
Great height but she looks sick... Interesting face but unfortunately she looks old at same time
Debora
Banging body but she looks old and she looks more beautiful in motion... 
Elena
I like her personality but as a model? not really... looks old and short... prettier in motion...
Irina
Beautiful plus sie! I like her cheekbone and jawline!
Karina D.
One of the better ones... Beautiful girl with real modeling potential... love her face lover bone structure! Final 2 please!

Karina M.
What a bad photo... Unfortunately she looks manly (yeah i know that she was a man)...
Tatiana
Gorgeous girl! My favorite girl! Strong and intense face... I believe she is strong contender.. Karina D and her are my Top 2!
Valeria
Stunning face! Love her alienesque face but her body looks off thought... i think she looks too small for plus sie but too big for model sie...
Vlada P.
A bit boring photo but she looks absolutely interesting in other promo photo... She has potential... Hopefully she goes far... 
Vlada R.
Short and looks like a child... I think she gets in for the drama...
Yana
Not the strongest one but absolutely has potential! Top 7 please...

From their promo picture my Top 7 Girls are : Tatiana, Karina D. Anastasia, Vlada P. Valeria, Yana and Irina...

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes