PNTM Cycle 5 5th Episode : Nude or With Insects Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : October 5, 2015

Photo Shoot :  Nude or With Insects


Own choice; naked or with insects

Andre

Jagoda

Jacob

Kamilla

Karolina G

Karolina P

Magda

Michael

Natalia

Ola

Radek

Samuel

Sebastian

First call out : Radek
Call out order : Magda, Natalia, Jakob, Andre, Karolina P, Karolina G, Kamilla, Michael, Samuel, Sebastian
Bottom two : Ola & Jagoda
Eliminated : Jagoda

Amazing photo shoot! I think they all did really good. Simple shoots but I really like them! There's something I like about every shot.. The nudes team slay the photo shoot, all did great even Andre, but his photo just show his an athlete and not a model... Radek, Magda, Natalia, Jakob and Jagoda really steal my attention but insects shot i only like Kamilla, the others just half there... I believe Ola have better photo though... PNTM really slay me this cycle, hopefully they keep this quality until the end of competition...

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes