HNTM Cycle 7 7th Episode : Topless Pearls in the Beach in B&W Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : October 13, 2014

Photo Shoot : Topless Pearls in the Beach in B&W

Aisha
I'm impress how harsh she is but manages to looks soft in pictures...

Debbie
She looks great.. I think this is her first photo that i like very much...

Liz
Robbed! Best picture and looks so editorial! 

Nicky
I love her face in this picture...

Sanne
Stunning girl! My second favorite! Remind me of Lenox ANTM Cycle 21

First call out : Nicky
Call out order : Sanne, Debbie
Bottom two : Aisha & Liz
Eliminated : Liz

Robbed!!! Liz :( It'll be amaing top 4 if she's in it with Sanne, Aisha and Nicky... Yes Debbie has a great shot this week but her portfolio not that strong compare to Liz in my opinion... Finally they produce stellar photos... Best shoot of the season - though it wasn't hard to top all the previous crap-weeks...

My call out order : Liz, Sanne, Nicky, Aisha & Debbie (out) 

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes