ColNTM Cycle 2 10th Episode : Feral Animals in the Jungle Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : January 23, 2014

Photo Shoot : Feral Animals in the Jungle

Camila



 Not her best look but i like her first picture!

Cristina


 
I adore Cristina's shot. Definitely one of my favorite shot of the season so far! Elegance and edgy!

Dayana



not stand out...

Estefania



She needs to bring more fire in this shot...

Johanna



She looks graceful.. She doing well!

Juliana



I'm beautiful... I'm Sexy... o my... so tired of her...

Katherine



I like the mysterious and wild vibe in first picture...

Lilibeth


 
Amazing body...

Lina


 
her pose looks interesting and she commit...

Vanessa


 
love her first pic!

Yuriko



Gorgeous! awkward frog pose but yet so editorial...

This was an immunity shoot, and no one was eliminated.

IMMUNITY WINNER:
Yuriko
 Which means that she'll be safe next episode (tomorrow)
 
Yuriko doing great but Cristina did the best but i afraid she will probably eliminated on next episode because her bad attitude on set:(

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes