PNTM Cycle 5 12th Episode : Editorial in Ho Chi Minh's Floating Market Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : November 23, 2015

Photo Shoot : Editorial in Ho Chi Minh's Floating Market

Jakob
 He slay this photo shoot... this is the first time Jakob wow-me by his photo! He was really incredible at the set... And he deserve the place in top 3

Karolina G
 I wish she stand because this pose and outfit make her body looks thick and unshaped... And the make up looks too harsh on her... Still decent photo for me...

Karolina P
 Looks cute but that's it.. She's really disappointing.. come on this is top 5 and her photo looks so bland... I'm sorry i like her but this is boring...

Magda
 I think Magda doing the best between the girls... She work it!

Radek
 I like his look but come on.. it's the same frowny face week after week... I wish he would do better than this...

First call out : Jakob
Call out order : Karolina P
Bottom three : Magda, Karolina G & Radek
Eliminated : Magda & Karolina G

Jakob slay the photo shoot and other models... I think only Jakob that looks great this week... Other models just look basic to me... With Jakob, Karolina P and Radek as final 3, i would root for Jakob... I think he is the most ready to jump in industry and has tons potential to succeed...

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes