CaribeNTM Cycle 2 5th Episode : Swimsuit at the Beach Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : November 16, 2015

Photo Shoot : Swimsuit at the Beach

Ayana

Kittisha

Lia
Linda
Mackella

Nicoya

Sydney
Yugge

First call out : Yugge
Call out order : Nicoya, Lia, Linda, Kittisha, Ayana
Bottom two : Mackella & Sydney
Eliminated : Mackella

Interesting photo shoot but the photo result looks over photoshoped... And actually i think the models think too much... They trying too hard with overly posed that looks unnatural to me.. Especially Nicoya, why you gotta show your swimwear like that in beach?? it's too much and too dramatic for my taste... I like Mackella's more... she looks confident and relax... yeah arm position and face could've been better though...

1 comment :

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!
    Ολόσωμο μαγιό

    ReplyDelete

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes