PNTM Cycle 4 13th Episode : Glamour Covers Finale Photo Shoot

Original Airdate : November 24, 2014

Finale Photo Shoot : Glamour Cover

Marta
I believe this is not her best picture... And the judges said that they choose this photo because she's smile in this photo... I'm sure she was sabotaged, 'cause she was delivering amazing photos during the past weeks.. 

Michal B
He got the best cover... I really love his face in this photo... Looks like professional working model..

Osi
Bad styling and make up.. however she managed to look great as always...

Top 3
Marta, Michal B, Osi
Bottom two : Marta & Osi
Eliminated : Marta Sędzicka

Top 2
Michal B & Osi
and the winner is...


Poland's Next Top Model
Osi Ugonoh

Congrats to Osi for winning! I'm so happy that my favorite from beginning is the winner! She is my pre select winner from the start for the girls with Marta! Actually I don't mind who will be the winner between the top three... Marta had strong portfolio, Michal had constantly great performance whole competition, and Osi had the most strong potential to succeed in real modeling industry... and now i wish she take the real fashion industry by storm! Congrats Ms. Ugonoh!

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes