DNTM Cycle 8 9th Episode : Four Seasons Beauty Shots

Original Airdate : November 20, 2014

Photo Shoot : Four Seasons Beauty Shots


Louie
Stunning! I think she doing the best this week! Love her expression her energy in her hand and the styling she get...

Lu
She reserved ice princess really well!

Mini
Very sweet and innocent... i love how she give expression fit to the theme...

Sally
Love her eye contact... I don't get her look but this photo is absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah
I think this is my least favorite... but this still gorgeous and great photo


Best photo : Sally
1st Eliminated : Mini :(
2nd Eliminated : Louie :( :(

They doing amaing!! They all really look in their best performance! I don't think anyone deserved the elimination this week... I think Louie did the best, she impress me a lot.. at first i see bland girl but has potential and week after week she produce stellar photo and change my opinion about her.. And when i want to stan her, she's out... Damn you judges!!

My call out order : Louie, Sally, Lu, Mini & Sarah 

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes