VNTM Cycle 4 11th Episode : Finale Live Show

Original Airdate : December 22, 2013

Top 4 Promo Shoot


Cha My




She take the makeup very well and luckily she got best outfit, cute, playful and futuristic...

Kian Le




Looks average... stiff...

Thuy Mau




Gorgeous and high fashion! her body looks so amazing in this outfit

Viet Vu 



 
He doing great! looks cool and gothic... fit the theme very well

My call out order : Cha My, Thuy Mau, Viet Vu & Kian Le

Top 4 Promo Shoot


Cha My


Wow... she looks... bad... :(

Kian Le



Surprisingly he did good... He improved...

Thuy Mau



good but not stand out...

Viet Vu



He doing well

My call out order : Kian Le, Viet Vu, Thuy Mau & Cha My

Top 4 Promo Video 


Photo Shoot : F Magazine Cover

Cha My
Beautiful! Her cheekbones looks divine but i wish we can see her eyes more... But whose idea was it to make the lettering the same color as her dress?!

Kian Le
What!! this is disaster... I thought finally, he's changed, improved after see his promo shoots...

Thuy Mau
Looks old and unmodelesque... :(

Viet Vu
I think Viet Vu's cover was the best... looks fierce...


 Top 4 : Cha My, Kian Le, Thuy Mau & Viet Vu
Eliminated : Kian Le & Cha My

Top 2 : Viet Vu & Thuy Mau
and the winner is...
 
 
Vietnam's Next Top Model
Thuy Mau

 Congrats to Thuy Mau for Winning! She's  not my pick to win but she is one of my favorite girl contestant along with Hang Nguyen, Cha My and Thao from the start. I think she's not deserve to win her porftolio it's good but not that great and her performance was unconsistent too... but if we look the top 4, she is the right choice (or Cha My)... Finally this disaster and messy cycle is over.. really grateful Kian Le's not win LOL! Once again congrats Mau!

Thuy Mau's actual F Magazine Cover

Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes