ANTM Cycle 8 12th Episode : CoverGirl TruShine Lip Color Ads Photo Shoot

Original airdate : May 16, 2007

Photo Shoot : CoverGirl TruShine Lip Color Ads


First call out

Jaslene

Bottom two

Natasha


Eliminated

Renee


Top 2 : Jaslene & Natasha



Jaslene and Natasha walked in Sass & Bide's fashion show.
and the winner is...


America's Next Top Model
Jaslene Gonzalez


Congrats to Jaslene for winning! So happy that one of my favorite girls win this competition! Jaslene, Brittany and Samantha are my favorite this cycle, so sad that Sam eliminated too early. Jaslene herself is really strong! and her political's and school cliche's are still one of the best pic in ANTM (in my opinion) I think ms. Jaslene has what it takes, latina look, bold and fun personality, and strong portfolio along competition! Once again congrats Jaslene!!











2 comments :

  1. My Call - Out Order: Top 3
    1st Best Photo: Jaslene
    2nd Bottom Two: Renee
    3rd Eliminated: Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Call - Out Order:
    1st Winner: Jaslene
    2nd Eliminated: Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes