Top Model - Ovo Drenth

 

Ovo Drenth - 4th Place of Holland's Next Top Model cycle 1. The Black Queen Who Conquer Fashion Scene. Of Nigerian origin, she grew up in a village in the Dutch countryside, utterly removed from the fashion system. But her determination helped her pave her own way. “No scout has ever come to my village, so I signed for Holland’s Next Top Model and finally somebody noticed me.” She starred in the film Dusk by Erwin Olaf, the Dutch visionary artist and photographer. “It was really fun to do it. I was the main character and I was also singing so it was a really exciting job for me.”

High heels, short hair and a bit of jewelry – always. “I never leave home without earrings.” She loves vintage clothes but what she really loves is mixing and matching, always with a personal touch. “I don’t have one style, I mix styles – or have a different style everyday – from sporty, boho-chic, classy to old school. But I always try to look unique. That’s why I also make clothes myself or customize the ones I buy. Try also to look as expensive as possible, which has nothing to do with money. It’s about materials, colors and combinations. Looking cheap is bad for your health.”

Ovo participated in Holland's Next Top Model cycle 1 in 2006. She has amazing performance and great portfolio with 3 first call out along the competition. After HNTM she seriously jump into the fashion scene, she appearde in some big fashion magazine such Harper's Bazaar UK, Grazia Netherlands, I-D Netherlands, Elle Mexico.

Ovo Drenth - 4th place of Holland's Next Top Model cycle 1

Ovo Drenth

Nationality : Dutch
Hair Color : Black
Eye Color : Brown
Birthday : May 5th, 1985
Birthplace : Drenthe, Netherlands

Height : 5'10 - 178 cm
Measurements : (US)  32-23-33 ; (EU) 81-59-83
Dress Size : (US) 4; (EU) 34
Shoes Size : (US) 7,5 ; (EU) 38 ; (UK) : 5

Agencies :
Major Model - New York
Option 1 Models - Chicago
Izaio Management - Berlin

HNTM Portfolio

Magazine Cover








Lookbook & Catalogue






Test Shot











Runway








Music Video

Walshy - 'Fire Call Me' 2019

Ads & Campaign













Merz Aesthetic - 'Beautiful Skin' 2020

Editorial/Magazine Spread

























Adorned X Flanelle Magazine 2019







Career highlight

Modeling in biggest fashion magazine
Harper's Bazaar UK, Grazia Netherlands, I-D Netherlands, Elle Mexico



Post a Comment

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes