ANTM Cycle 23 1st Episode : Comp Card Photo Shoot (Casting Week)

Original Airdate : December 12, 2016

Twenty-eight semi-finalists partook in their first photo shoot and went on go-sees for Philipp Plein and LaQuan Smith. The episode concluded with the selection of the fourteen finalists.


Photo Shoot : Comp Card (Casting)

Binta
I think her expression looks weak in this photo... I feel like she looks much better in motion than in pictures but her body is amazing and her walk is one of the best there... The way she talk exactly like Nnenna from ANTM Cycle 6...

Cherish
I like her comp card shot, looks a bit edgy and kinda dark aura there... She's not the most modelesque  girl but i think she's done pretty well... Her fashion style kinda weird tho...  

Cody
One of my least compcard shot... Her sister doing better... She looks unsure and not ready there... I love her and her sister personality but they look not my cup of tea...

CoryAnne
That face... BAMM!! It's amazing! She knows her angle very well, her cheekbones are killing me!! She's so beautiful but not really memorable for me... Hopefully she got more screen time next episode...  

Courtney
 Such a strong start from Courtney... She's slay! Absolutely one of my favorite this week (i have many LOL)... I love her look and i think she looks even more androgynous than Kyle... Her personality is the exact opposite of what I imagined it to be.. 

Giah
She looks beautiful there... She's really sweet and fun to watch but i think she's more an actress than a model... I see Quenzen Wallis in Annie everytime i see her... 

India
 Fierce... Her face just gold in here... The camera loves her... Anyway i hope she work on her body because she looks really thick and untoned... 

Justine
 Cute face with a banging body! Not really a fashion model but she fits sexy video-girl for me..

Krislian
She's doing well but it could've been better... She looks so tiny and short for 5'9... She's a beautiful girl but i'm sorry other girls just more interesting...   

Kyle
 My least favorite comp card...

Marissa
Strong photo! Not the best but it's getting there... Love her lips and her eyebrows, that is her special feature, she's so strikingly gorgeous! And i love her personality... It's glowing and fun to watch! 

Paige
 Pretty but that's it...  She need to work harder because i think her look is not the most modelesque... However she has great tall body (if not the best) and great walk and her personality was kinda entertaining... 

Tash
Way stronger than her sister's photo... But they need to separate them as soon as possible lol i hate that they did everything together.. Same walk, same pose, same styling...  

Tatiana
Beautiful photo but a bit plain... Best bodies there, not the most interesting girl but i love her professional attitude... Calm, confident but not snobby..


I love this 1st episode, it's one of the best casting episode for a long time... Enjoyable to watch and entertaining.. Drama, great cast, great photo shoot, some romance (between Kyle and Starr) it's kinda remind me of ANTM cycle 1-6 era...

ANTM 23 Opening










3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this new cycle. Courtney, Tatiana, Binta and India are the models for me. I also love Paige, Giah and Marissa because of their personality. And with CoryAnne, I agree that she needs to have more screen time for her to stand-out.

    ReplyDelete

Print Print Print Print Print Print Print
Designed by OddThemes | Distributed by Blogger Themes